Over the past several months many events have taken place in the life of the Analyzing Knitter.
- Right Shoulder surgery June 26, 2008 -- Rehab for 6 months
- Married off Son 1 on August 30, 2009
- Lost Shoulie our cat of almost 16 years on April 14, 2009
- Left Shoulder surgery April 22, 2009 -- Rehab for 4 months and counting
- Both sons were accepted into doctoral programs . . . on opposite coasts!
- Purchased two new kittens on June 26, 2009 I needed compensation for having to cancel a trip to see my friends Becky in Lyon and Louise in Montpelier! Ok, it was not enough compensation but it helped a great deal! Maybe I should have named them Becky and Louise but instead I named them after their personalities: Nahla, The Princess Warrior and Kima, The Scout. Photos to follow.
- Finished two knitting projects along with knitting a few other items. (See photos that follow)
Now you are caught up with the Analyzing Knitter's life. Now about the kitties. Nahla, The Princess Warrior, is a silver fawn ocicat born on February 21, 2009. She is a sweet, pretty kitty who is also a warrior, looking for prey, pouncing, and thunderpawing through the house. She looks like a white tiger and she thinks she is s a white tiger, but she is a little sweetie pie. Here is are some photos of her.
Now for the finished projects, Ok, well they are missing the buttons . . . I just looked back at my blog trying to find other photos of Natural Silky Sweater photos--Whoa! I began this sweater in 2007!! How is that possible? Well, I guess it is--I am a slow knitter these days.
At least I began the Everyday Cardigan in October of 2008, and finished it recently with the help of Vannie. Once I block them and have buttons, I will model them for you. They look way better than they do in these photos, and they both fit me perfectly. So those are the big projects I finished. I knit a couple more Trellis baby sweaters, a couple of pairs of socks, and began a surprise knitting project, which I cannot mention. There may be others but, at least you know that I am still knitting! Have a great weekend. We are off to the camp with the kitties in tow.